Friday, May 7, 2010

Long time no blog...


Right, someone has been neglecting this blog for quite some time... Been busy with school, and I lost my camera so no videos or pictures for a while either.

What´s new:

- working hard at school, typography FTW!
- spring is finally here, survived a very long, hard winter.
- I´ve changed my lifestyle around when it comes to eating right and excersice.
- Had a quiet winter, spent mostly at home.
- Inferno festival in Oslo this easter was awesome!
- I have met the one! :D

And, because I always make things easy for myself, I had to fall for a guy that doesn´t live in Norway... Not even Europe! Damn New York City!
Soooo, I´ll put a post up with some stuff for sale over the next few days. I need money for a new camera and a plane ticket to go be with my man this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment