Thursday, October 1, 2009

Halloween preperations :)

Right, I have never really had much to do with Halloween, seeing that it is not a commonly celebrated holiday here in boring Norway. But, as the economical evilness is introdusing it to our kids via the shops more and more each year, I figured I might as well get sucked in! Ha ha! Well, it is really a very kewl holiday, the problem is that kids here doen't have the tradition and knowledge to act properly. They just throw eggs and act like idiots even tho they are not trick or treating.

Anyway, I have been making some home made salt based play dough, and created a cute little Halloween bat out of it. I made a video on the actual dough, with the recipe. There's plenty of them out there, but this is the one I have been using over the years. Mum tought me this when I was a kid, and my little bathroom door sign is still hanging on my parents toilet door. That tells me this is hardcore stuff, and it last at least 20 years! ( Jeez I'm getting ancient...)

The second video is of the actual making of the bat. Hope you enjoy! I am defenately making more Halloween videos, perhaps some make up or something. We'll see. Kinda been a little busy lately as well, so, not much time for videos.



No comments:

Post a Comment