Monday, September 7, 2009

Early morning chillout time!

I got up at 5 this morning, just to find out half hour later that my morning lecture was cancelled due to illness. Hooray! I could have slept for another 2 hours! But, I am up, dressed and ready to go, so I decided to have a nice and slow morning instead. I got a fire going, bread cooking in the oven, and it's actually quite nice.
So, what has she been up to? Actually not that much. School is really slow in the start, I kinda wish it was more to do, but then again I guess I should be happy for the easy start. It will get worse! But I like it. On the weekend I had dinner with the family at our cabin, then went out to the local "moose" festival! What a shockingly redneck event, but hey, it was fun. My sis in-law and her sister had a blast, and it was well worth it, if not just to watch all the funny people being uber rednecks :P
i did a bad thing yesterday. I bought another pair of shoes! But I so wanted some Vans, and they are great for school, comfy, yet still funky! So, here they are! My super-fun happy-make-feel-nice polkadot Vans, that I got on sale, for next to nothing.





Aren't they cute? I know my blog is getting a little shoe crazy, I also added 3 other shoe related videos on youtube. They're not really any makingthings material, but what the heck. I like shoes!

Check them out :)







Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment